What Information Is Collected?
We may collect two types of information from you, (i) personally identifiable information , and (ii) anonymous information.
Personally Identifiable Information. The Site permits you to contact us via e-mail. Whenever you send an e-mail via a link on the Site, you will be providing us with your e-mail address and any information you choose to include in the text of your message. “Personally Identifiable Information” refers to information that tells specifically who you are, such as your name, e-mail address, street mailing address, curriculum vitae and other biographical information, specialty, and hospital affiliation or other place of business. You may also provide a site with Personally Identifiable Information through your voluntary completion of registration forms and surveys on the Site.
How is your information used?
Namaste Doctor may retain the services of outside contractors, and may disclose relevant Personally Identifiable Information to these contractors in the course of their services for Namaste doctor. Namaste doctor requires its contractors to keep any information confidential and to only use the information on Namaste doctor’s behalf and at namaste doctor’s direction.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
Namaste Doctor is committed to the use of industry-standard security and data protection products to protect the privacy of your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized third parties. Appropriate safeguards have been implemented to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personally Identifiable Information. However, transmissions over the Internet are not always secure, and namaste doctor cannot guarantee that information you transmit utilizing the Site is secure; nor can we guarantee the performance or adequacy of any other security measures we employ.
Are Children Permitted to Use the Eagle Site?
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Our Physicians do not intentionally collect or use any Personal Information from children who identify themselves as being under the age of 13. By using the Site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
Links to Third Party Websites
No Error-Free Performance
Acceptance of these terms
NAMDOC Healthcare services PVT LTD
TITLE: Notice of Privacy Practices (Final)
PUBLICATION DATE: June, 1 2018
This notice describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
In accordance with the HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule Namaste Doctor ( or the “Company”), as a covered entity and business associate, will make reasonable and appropriate efforts to do the following:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all Electronic Protected Health Information (EPHI) the company, receives, maintains, or transmits.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated uses or disclosures of such information that are not permitted or required under Subpart E of Title 45 Part 162.
- Ensure compliance with this referenced subpart by its workforce.
Questions regarding this notice may be directed to our email : email@example.com
Protected Health Information (PHI)
This notice applies to your information and services you receive from our company. PHI may include information created and received by our company, may be in the form of written or electronic records or spoken words and related billing activity.
Namaste doctor is required by law to give you this notice. It will tell you about the ways in which Namaste Doctor may use and disclose PHI and describes your rights and Namaste Doctor’s obligations regarding the use and disclosure of that information.
Disclosure of Protected Health Information
Namaste DOctor may use and disclose PHI for the following purposes:
- For Payment Namaste Doctor may use and disclose your PHI for services received by you so these services may be billed to, and payment collected from you or a third party.
- For Business Operations Your PHI may be disclosed by the Namaste Doctor in the course of normal business operations to ensure you receive quality service.
Exceptions to Policy
Namaste Doctor may use or disclose your PHI for the following purposes, subject to all applicable legal requirements and limitations:
- Required By Law Namaste Doctor will disclose your PHI when required to do so by federal, state or local law.
- Lawsuits and Disputes If you are involved in a lawsuit or a dispute, Namaste Doctor may disclose your PHI in response to a court or administrative order. Namaste Doctor may also disclose your PHI in response to a subpoena, subject to all applicable legal requirements.
- Law Enforcement Namaste Doctor may release your PHI if asked to do so by a law enforcement official in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, summons or similar process, subject to all applicable legal requirements.
- Information Not Personally Identifiable (De-Identified Information) Namaste Doctor may use or disclose PHI in a way that does not personally identify you.
Other Uses and Disclosures
Namaste Doctor will not use or disclose your PHI for any purpose other than those identified in the previous sections without your specific, written Authorization. Examples of disclosures requiring authorization include disclosures to a partner, spouse, children and legal counsel.
Opportunity to Object
Unless you object, Namaste Doctor may disclose to a member of your family, a relative, a close friend or any other person identified by you, PHI that directly relates to that person’s involvement in the provision of services. If unable to agree or object to such a disclosure, Namaste Doctor may disclose such information as necessary if is determined that it is in your best interest based on our professional judgment.
Namaste Doctor may disclose your PHI to disaster relief organizations that seek your PHI to coordinate services, or notify family and friends of your location or condition in a disaster. Namaste Doctor will provide you with an opportunity to agree or object to such a disclosure whenever Namaste Doctor practically can do so.
Your Rights Regarding PHI
You have the following rights regarding PHI Namaste Doctor maintains about you:
- Right to Inspect and Copy You have the right to inspect and copy your PHI, such as service billing records that Namaste Doctor maintains. You must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inspect and/or copy records of PHI. A modified request may include a summary of the record of services. If a copy is requested, Namaste Doctor may charge a fee for the costs of copying, mailing or other associated labor and supplies. Namaste Doctor will provide notification of the cost involved and the request may be withdrawn or modified before any costs are incurred.You may make a request to view a copy of your PHI, Namaste Doctor will not charge you for inspecting your PHI. If you wish to inspect your PHI, you must submit your request in writing to email@example.com You have the right to request a copy of your PHI in electronic form if we store your PHI electronically.
Namaste Doctor may deny your request to inspect and/or copy records or parts of records in certain limited circumstances. If you are denied copies of or access to, service, information that Namaste Doctor keeps, you may ask that the denial be reviewed. If the law gives you a right to have Namaste Doctor denial reviewed, Namaste Doctor will select a licensed health care professional to review the request and the denial. The person conducting the review will not be the person who denied the request, and Namaste Doctor will comply with the outcome of the review.
- Right to Amend If you believe service and/or PHI Namaste Doctor has about you is incorrect or incomplete; you may ask Namaste Doctor to amend the information. You have the right to request an amendment as long as the information is kept by Namaste Doctor.Namaste Doctor may deny the request for an amendment if the request is not in writing or does not include a reason to support the request. In addition, Namaste Doctor may deny or partially deny the request for the following reasons:
- Namaste Doctor did not create the information
- Is not part of the PHI that Namaste Doctor maintains
- Is already accurate and completeIf Namaste Doctor denies or partially denies the request for amendment, you have the right to submit a rebuttal and request the rebuttal be made a part of the service record. You also have the right to request that all documents associated with the amendment request (including rebuttal) be transmitted to any other party any time that portion of the medical record is disclosed.
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures You have the right to request an “accounting of disclosures”. This is a list of the disclosures made of PHI about you for purposes other than treatment, payment, health care operations, when specifically authorized by you and a limited number of special circumstances involving national security, correctional institutions and law enforcement.To obtain this list, you must submit the request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must state a time period, which may not be longer than six years. The request should indicate the desired form of the list (for example, on paper, electronically).
- Right to Request Restrictions You have the right to request a restriction or limitation on the PHI Namaste Doctor may use or disclose about payment or health care operations. You also have the right to request a limit on the PHI disclosed to someone who is involved in care or the payment for it, like a family member or friend. Namaste Doctor is not required to agree to the request if Namaste Doctor is required by law to use or disclose the information.
- Right to Request Confidential Communications You have the right to request that Namaste Doctor communicates their records in a certain way or at a certain location. To request confidential communications, you may complete and submit the Request for Restriction On Use/Disclosure Of PHI and/or Confidential Communication to email@example.com Namaste Doctor will not ask for the reason for the request. Namaste Doctor will accommodate all reasonable requests. Requests must specify how or where you wish to be contacted.
- Right to a Paper Copy of This Notice You have a right to a paper copy of this notice. You may ask Namaste Doctor to provide a copy of this notice at any time. Even if you have agreed to receive it electronically, you are still entitled to a paper copy. A copy of this Notice is posted on the Telehealth.com web site. To obtain such a copy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to This Notice
Namaste Doctor reserves the right to change this notice, and to make the revised or changed notice effective for medical information already mentioned as well as any information Namaste Doctor receives in the future. Namaste Doctor will post the current notice at our location(s) with its effective date. You are entitled to a copy of the notice currently in effect.
Namaste Doctor will inform you of any significant changes to this Notice. This may be through a notice posted on the Telehealth.com web site or other means of communication.
Notice of Breach
Namaste Doctor will make every reasonable effort to inform you if there is a breach of your unsecured PHI.
If you believe your rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with Namaste Doctor.
To file a complaint with Namaste Doctor, contact email@example.com
You will not be penalized for filing a complaint .