Sometimes it is a common thing to feel low in life. But when these feelings persist for a long time and do not leave you alone, it can be depression or stress. In such a situation, life seems to be quite monotonous and empty-free. In such a situation neither friends feel good nor do they feel like doing any other work.
1. Over 350 million people are victims of depression all over the world.
2. Chances of women going to depression are two times more than men.
3. Antidepressants are effective for up to 46% -54% in depression, while Placebos are effective at 31% -38%.
4. Due to tension, you start seeing 3 to 4 times more dreams.
5. Stress can make aging faster.
6. In America, 1 out of every 8 people suffer from depression.
7. Comedian and funny people live in more depression.
8. People who spend a lot of time on the internet are more likely to go into depression, feel lonely and have chances of being crazy.
9. 10 times more people are living in tension than in 1945.
10. Most people in Iceland live in depression.
11. Abrahim Lincoln was a victim of depression and avoided keeping a knife with him. They were afraid that they would not kill themselves.
12. Signs of depression and stress are also found in elephants and chimpanzees.
13. 1 in 5 people in France are victims of depression.
14. When you are in depression your mind starts walking on you. It can also make you take care of suicide. Avoid Depression
15. One of the two best ways to avoid depression is to exercise in the gym and spend time with other pets. You must have at least one pet to keep your mind healthy and strong.
16. Depression makes you selfish. It is difficult to think of someone else when you are sad, work with discretion and follow the ways of being happy.
17. Due to depression, you spend 65% time in worry.
18. Constant irritability can be a sign of depression. If you are troubled by the world, your life and your loved ones, then it may be that they are free from your mind.
19. Depression is equally dangerous for your loved ones as much as for you.
20. Every year 20 million new people are victims of depression in the United States.
21. Strained mind sees things differently.
22. By the age of 18 to 33, man remains in the highest stress.
23. People who smoke cigarettes are more stressed than those who do not smoke and those who have quit smoking.
24. Late night, working on computers creates tension in eyes, nerves and brain.
25. Bathing with cold water keeps the skin healthy and tension free.